- JUTE YARNis available from 4 lbs. to 48 lbs in single or multiple twists. Meeting the quality requirement of customers need. Winding in cylindrical / conical / coneless spools or hanks as per requirement. For usage in carpet industry, cable industry and for multiple other usage. Also available in bleached dyed and blended jute yarn in different colours and compositions.
- JUTE TWINE has and still is traditionally being used for hessian bag repairs, sewing and tying. Polished Jute Twine is still used by Post Offices worldwide. Jute garden twines, preferred by Agriculturists and Horticulturists, are available in green or natural. All jute twines are packaged according to customer requirements.
- JUTE TUBES Spirally sewn, tailor - made for the construction industry & other applications.
- Jute Webbing A narrow weave tape made of jute using single or plied jute yarn having width of not more than 6". Uses : For the Cable industry. As binding tapes for the carpets.
- Jute Ropes Made from natural jute mainly used for tying purposes available in length,Spools and according to customers requirement.
- Jute Coils Heavy ropes of many ends twine upto 200 nos. turned on coils & used for tying purposes and available in different grammage according to usage.
- Jute Balls Made from Jute twine in the form of balls and mainly used by stichers , weavers for different purposes in textile industries. Can be used for tying purposes too.
- Sacking Bags includes Sacking Clothes & Bags - A. Twill, B. Twill, D.W Flour, Heavy Cees, Sugar Twill etc. (also wool pack variety from sacking cloth). We are one of the biggest manufacturer of this product, manufacturing under IJIRA Licensing Certificate. In size and weight as per customers requirement. The products are available in both Hessian and Sacking. Specially used for packing Coffee, Cocoa, Peanuts, Shellnuts, Hazelnuts etc.
- Hessian A plain weave cloth made wholly of Jute with single warp and weft interwoven weighing not more than 576 grms/m2. All types of standard and non-standard Hessian Cloth from 4 Oz to 14 Oz in weight. Width upto 200 c.m., construction as per customer specification, and requirements. Uses : For making bags or as a cover to pack the material.